You’re starting a new Headship this summer or began one during one of the most unprecedented school years in education—now what?
- What are achievable personal and professional goals to set in this new school environment, and how do they align with your school’s strategic plan?
- How do you, as a new Head, work with an established Board, even with the basics such as meeting presentations and building reports?
- How do you set or execute on a budget, especially one you had little or no control over creating?
- What's your role in supporting your school's development goals?
- How do you set the tone and culture for the school?
There are many questions to ask! Luckily, we have the answers. ISM Consultant Shannan Schuster, who recently finished a headship at The Swain School, Pennsylvania, will share her experiences, along with ISM tools and strategies to ensure your first year is productive and successful.
This online workshop will set you on the right course for your headship—without dedicating endless hours of meetings or coursework to professional development. Discover the invaluable framework that provides a roadmap to succeeding as a new Head.